1. What information do we collect?
- Shawir collects your information when you register on the Shawir site and when you visit Shawir pages.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, Nationality, Gender, Date of Birth , profession, Martial Status and (depending on the service used) ; sometimes financial information for Experts only, such as bank account numbers.
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item/service/Points;
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: Shawir collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: Shawir may collect non-personal information as you use Shawir. When you use the site, Shawir, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
2. How do we store your information?
We use hosting provider, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations. Shawir maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the Shawir site, we may request certain information. Shawir does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for approximate location / geo-location and your public profile. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Email Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from Shawir at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your Shawir account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- SMS communications: We may send you SMS messages to your secure phone number for operational purposes, such as notifying you about the status of your project.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
4. Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition; At the sale or transfer of Shawir and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. Shawir uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
6. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information, we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
Additionally, you may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
7.USER GENERATED CONTENT LICENSE
UGC (User Generated Content) refers to the content added by you to our sites and mobile Apps or any of our digital medium. By agreeing to these Terms, you grant Smart Soft Solutions – Shawir Apps, its legal representatives and successors, as well as persons and companies acting with its permission (collectively, “we”, “us”, or “our”), a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world in any manner in their sole discretion, without compensation or obligation to you.
You understand that we may use your UGC, and any ideas, concepts or know-how contained therein, without payment of money or any other form of consideration, for any purpose including advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity. You agree that UGC may be copied or exported from the Site/Apps and published elsewhere on the internet, including on any social media sites. In addition, you understand that any UGC may be removed from the Site/Apps at any time for any reason.
You grant us the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your UGC.
When you provide UGC, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your UGC and that the UGC is your original creation, has not been copied, recreated, reproduced, previously published, derived from or otherwise taken in whole or in part from any other work and the UGC does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws or regulations. You also represent and warrant that:
a. You are at the least the age of legal majority in the state in which you reside;
b. The UGC is not obscene, indecent, does not defame, disparage, invade the privacy of, or infringe upon or violate any rights of any kind whatsoever of any individual or entity;
c. The UGC does not violate any law, rule, or regulation of any governmental entity;
d. The UGC is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality;
e. The UGC does not contain any fraudulent statements or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; and
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold us, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to our use of your UGC.
You understand that, under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any UGC, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any UGC transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
You also agree that we are under no obligation to use any UGC. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to change, condense, edit, modify, transmit, display, or delete any UGC, and you waive any rights you have in having the material altered or changed posting, e-mailing or otherwise making available on the Site or other social media sites.